Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Guess where my summer inspiration comes from...























I don't know what it is about summer, but I just want to buy a member-only satin jacket, feather my hair, and drink coors light.  Last summer I was all about Stevie Nicks circa 1976, which never faded, but now its all about Heart too.  Maybe i need to re-evaluate the baltimore video I posted below to come to terms with my roots.

check out Dreamboat Annie because its one of my favorites ("White Lightning and Wine" is what my summer will sound like hopefully)

2 comments:

Tim said...

Theeeese dreeeeeams go on when I close my eye-eyeeye-eyeeeeees... OK I really want an awesomely bad 80s soft hits compilation now.

Becky said...

wrong decade but youre close. they were still pretty feathered by the time that rolled out. i loved that song though.