Monday, July 14, 2008

mmm oxygennn




kate beaton's cartoons are pretty funny/retarded/funny... so speaking of retarded, I think that we should illustrate some of our daily conversations.

do you remember what I said the giant, morphing, ceiling fan in my dream was like?

also, we should probably have weekly storyboard installments of our grand-master-billionare-movie-plan a.k.a. muppet bomb

i mean it this time.

is there "paint" for macs?

p.s. I see that we have a tag for whimsy, reminds me of last semester when my teacher tried to convince me that my personality was whimsical... ummmm....

p.p.s. I think you went to the Hunter S. Thompson movie without me right now. I will most likely go see it tomorrow. We are truly the 2 coolest kids in town going to movies by ourselves. and this will be my 2nd in 4 days!

No comments: