Sunday, March 2, 2008

2 things

UM yes. we WILL get a wolf, AND that airbrushed.

As far as the airbrushing goes... I know a little place called "the variety store" in a teeny town in michigan where you can buy tshirts with things airbrushed like this horse (this is the only photo i could find at the moment, just let your imagination run wild, as to what the rest looks like).
So I bet I can use this awesome hookup to get your van done.


Uploaded with plasq's Skitch!


And while you are getting over the jealousy of not owning that tshirt yourself, how bout you tell me which "the" you like better, pleaseee....


Uploaded with plasq's Skitch!


also in case you get over the horse tshirt jealousy early, just remember about my iron-on-wolf-face and fuzzy-letter-momma wulf tshirt i have back home.

1 comment:

Becky said...

um yes.


second THE.