Saturday, March 1, 2008

KAILE SMITH IS BAD NEWS




wtf.i randomly found this under some papers on our counter.  neither I or Kaile have any idea who wrote this.  someone who had some beef with Kaile obviously.  Oddly enough, I have seen this written on a bathroom wall, probably as a result of Kaile's love of knife fights. I like the exclamation point and that the writer had to confirm that she was, in fact, the Kaile Smith from Cleveland who is bad news.




UPDATE: Apparently this has become the number one search result for my name on google. Just so everyone knows if they didn't get it from the ridiculousness of this post, this is a JOKE. Kaile Smith is not actually bad news, and I do not love knife fights.

1 comment:

kaile said...

hahaha. i know who did it!!! it was たくじ!!! or however he actually spells it! He was pissed that i've been practicing my knife skills and so his "master of the blade" title is in jeopardy!!! he must have snuck into our apt with his stealthy japanese fighter skills and planted this note as a warning!